Tuesday 14 June 2011

2012 theories on nibiru = non-sense

[I am nothing & no-one, but here is my view]

I mean no offence to the followers of the belief, but nibiru is just that.
over the last 7 months i have done a good number of nibiru videos, attacking the so-called proof of the nibiru/2012 movements, although at first they dragged me in.

In later 2010 I had heard of these planet X theories & concluded it is possible, however the strange theories relating to planet X / Nibiru and alien / reptilians was truly insane, not because it is out on the edge, but because the concepts where completely unfounded in proof of any kind.
it was only in early 2011, when I had studied the topic a bit more, that I was able to open a can of kick ass on the theories, sadly some youtubers continue to troll me over the matter, they cannot except that my main channel, "rob lester films" ,was winning again masses of nibiru theorists.
For some Time I had hoped to better understand the ideas of the 2012 movement, my talks with binaryjudy & other lead me to conclude it was a question of belief, not any kind of factual evidence, Judy used to speak in her vids of the vibrational shift, as if over night a great consciousness shift will bring about a mass enlightenment!
It was an interesting idea to say the least, yet nothing of real value was presented, not a thing beyond self help non-sense & new age faiths of a reality matrix.

In my experiences of Nibiru'ers, I've found many have these ideas of consciousness at their centre, as a blind faith, still many, if indeed not most, are stuck in a fear belief that the end is here.
So many of the Nibiru'ers seem to be locked an end of days world view or very least an idea that some kind of end is near, how it will unfold is debated, there are a million theories, from earth quakes to polar shifts, but the facts allude the theorists.

I would like to say not all nibiru theorists are crazy, just a bit nutty, and sometime fruity, but in any case, nutcase or otherwise, being open minded to a maybe event is better than being a person in blissful ignorance until the moment of their doom.

the key points i have covered on nibiru have gone over various objects, theories, concepts, and in the big picture I don't think I've ranted too much, although it comes with the job when debating fanatics who are as bad as any young earth creationist or new age nutjob.

My vid that did the best was "Nibiru end of the world 2012", made in December 2010, it has received over 200,000 views, not bad at all, but it had a great thumb nail pic, good tags, and I left it as a response to a very popular video on nibiru.  so it took off not by my hard work, but by being in the right place at the right time.