Saturday 11 November 2017

Didn't you know?

It is so easy to find butthurt on Youtube, some people don't realise how easy it is to find out a lot out then, their true names, the names of their kids, their home address, previous jobs, business activity, etc.  And how?  public information they leave public on social media. 

I used an example of Rose(Deborah) who left most of her data online for anyone to find, and with a little cooperation with various people to research evidence of her sexual activity online came to light.  needless to say I need not share her content here, her webcam stuff, semi-nude vlogs, etc.  Nor her personal details.  We found out a lot about her, and I don't want to know what has been found since.  Needless to say my view on Dropping Documents is you shouldn't.  

Why note this?  because you can be easily found online.  I know it's old news, but if you care about your information then I wouldn't leave it all public.  With Rose, she even had her failed business linked, her background, family links, and the fact she is an actress of sorts, while also being a spiritual healer. 

So the lesson is this, if I can find this then so can anyone. 












No comments:

Post a Comment